Friday, November 15, 2019

Oldswinford

Very dull day, amazed how big the church was when I arrived, should have took wider lens, as it stands I had to take 2 pics and stitch them together hence it looks a but warped.
The churchyard is round the back and what a churchyard, it is enormous.
Sadly a lot of the headstones are well past being unreadable, really needs a group to get there and give them a quick clean and photograph them before it's too late, a good snowfall and frost will destroy a lot more of them this winter I think.
I took over 300 photos so if you think you may have an ancestor buried here or a memorial inside the church then email me and I will see if I have a photo.
spennellspensioner@gmail.com
I shall have to find time to return as there are a lot more stones I can photograph, I left as it started to rain.








No comments:

Post a Comment