Sunday, October 20, 2019

Chaddesley Corbett

Friday October 18th 2019

St Cassiens Church, Chaddesley Corbett

A wet afternoon when I visited, have been here many times but today was the day that I decided to undertake my project.
I want to photograph as many churches, rolls of honour and much more as I can in Worcestershire, hopefully one or two a week, revisits to some of the churches so if you are looking for something in particular then check back or email me at spennellspensioner@gmail.com

The roll of honour, if you would like to see a larger image then send me your email and I will send you a high res image, I don't charge anything, this is my hobby.
spennellspensioner@gmail.com

Pics below are of plaques/tablets on the walls inside the church, I shall return on a brighter day soon and take some headstone photos.



















Will be returning very soon to take some headstone photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment